Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Science Quiz

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 8:11:30 PM UTC-7, BottleBob wrote:

"This has little to do with any "rules" on my part... and a LOT to do with common courtesy."

Common courtesy doesn't exist on Usenet.

"If someone has to cheat and not be honest with the question I missed or if they pretend to know the the answer I revealed, they are going to lie and cheat anyway."

Hence it doesn't matter that I admitted my mistake and said what it was.

"What the listing of your answer, and the correction, will probably do is remind the people that may have forgotten, just what they learned in High School science class so many years ago. No overt cheating would necessarily be involved. But what this "reminder" may do, is skew the results from your post forward."

Bull****.

"That was essentially the primary reason for me posting it in the first place. That, and the opportunity for all us metal-heads to compare our science knowledge to that of the average citizen."

Modern metalworking is dead in this newsgroup thanks to Wieber and his clique of idiots.