Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
BottleBob BottleBob is offline

Default Science Quiz

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 9:09:57 PM UTC-7, DoN. Nichols wrote:

While not stating which question, I was amazed at how few people
got one in particular right -- the overall balance was 20% and even the
college graduates only got 31%. I thought that one was common
knowledge. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

Don:

Hmmm, that might go a long way toward explaining why there is so much controversy over Global Warming in the general population.

My hobby in the 80's, of designing & building custom Nitrous Oxide units for max horsepower made me quite familiar with the normal atmospheric composition.

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Reality