Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
BottleBob BottleBob is offline

Default Science Quiz

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 4:32:22 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Saturday, November 2, 2013 4:15:21 PM UTC-7, BottleBob wrote:

"If you respond on how well you did, please don't reveal any correct, or
wrong, answers and spoil it for others."

I never have played by your rules and never will. :)

Jon:

This has little to do with any "rules" on my part... and a LOT to do with common courtesy.

If someone has to cheat and not be honest with the question I missed or
if they pretend to know the the answer I revealed, they are going to lie
and cheat anyway.

What the listing of your answer, and the correction, will probably do is remind the people that may have forgotten, just what they learned in High School science class so many years ago. No overt cheating would necessarily be involved. But what this "reminder" may do, is skew the results from your post forward.

...it's a lame test that
only shows how dumb America has gotten.

That was essentially the primary reason for me posting it in the first place. That, and the opportunity for all us metal-heads to compare our science knowledge to that of the average citizen.

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Space-time curvature