Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C.[_3_] Pete C.[_3_] is offline

Default I have a dream - Metalworking ++

RogerN wrote:

"Ignoramus11177" wrote in message

I think that as a general case, taking business loans is usually a bad
idea, at least outside of the real estate arena.

Money should grow from natural sources, a.k.a revenue and savings.

I'm not wanting a business loan, just money for the building. I bought my
house and 4.5 acres for $41,500 over 10 years ago, if I got a $20k for
building, concrete, & electrical, I'd have $61,500 in my home , building,
and acreage. Doesn't seem unreasonable to me. I plan to check with another
area bank that does construction loans, thought I may be able to get it
refinanced at a lower rate plus the building added on.

RogerN

So ask simply for a loan to build a metal shop building. Chances are the
metal building folks in your area know which banks are easy to deal with
for such things.