Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Science Quiz

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 4:15:21 PM UTC-7, BottleBob wrote:

"If you respond on how well you did, please don't reveal any correct, or wrong, answers and spoil it for others."

I never have played by your rules and never will. :)

If someone has to cheat and not be honest with the question I missed or if they pretend to know the the answer I revealed, they are going to lie and cheat anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Schrader

"Hank, knowing he is about to be killed, defiantly identifies himself by his hard-won DEA title, ASAC Schrader, and asks how such an intelligent man as Walt could be too naive to see that Jack's decision was already made"

As others have correctly pointed out, Heisenberg it's a lame test that only shows how dumb America has gotten. Anyone who doesn't know the answer to any of these questions should be ashamed of themselves like I am for missing the question I missed.