Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Science Quiz

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 2:41:41 PM UTC-7, BottleBob wrote:
All:

I think you will find this interesting! Here’s a quiz on how much science adults know. Only 7% of the adult population gets all 13 questions correct. See how you do.

http://www.pewresearch.org/quiz/science-knowledge/

If you respond on how well you did, please don't reveal any correct, or wrong, answers and spoil it for others.

--

BottleBob

http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

****ing, Heisenberg. It's always science or cheap Chinese vises with this bitch. :)

I did what you asked me to do, Heisenberg and took the ****ing quiz. Here are my results copied and pasted:

"Science and Technology Knowledge Quiz Results

You answered 12 of 13 questions correctly."

Here is the question I missed:

"Which gas makes up most of the Earth’s atmosphere?

You answered "Hydrogen"

The correct answer is "Nitrogen"

I feel like an idiot for missing this question, Heisenberg. There goes my "A-1 day". I hope you're happy.

I'm sure you got everything right.

How soon before Mark Wieber lies again and claims he got them all right?