Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
whoyakidding's ghost whoyakidding's ghost is offline

Default I have a dream - Metalworking ++

On Sat, 2 Nov 2013 11:20:48 -0500, "RogerN" wrote:

"Ignoramus11177" wrote in message
m...

I think that as a general case, taking business loans is usually a bad
idea, at least outside of the real estate arena.

Money should grow from natural sources, a.k.a revenue and savings.

I'm not wanting a business loan, just money for the building. I bought my
house and 4.5 acres for $41,500 over 10 years ago, if I got a $20k for
building, concrete, & electrical, I'd have $61,500 in my home , building,
and acreage. Doesn't seem unreasonable to me. I plan to check with another
area bank that does construction loans, thought I may be able to get it
refinanced at a lower rate plus the building added on.

RogerN

If they turned you down for a $20k home improvement loan it's because
they decided the place wouldn't have enough equity after the
improvement. You're also in a very poor financial situation unless
you're only 25 or something. Have you considered using the time you
waste here to work a part time job instead? Unless you're useless you
ought to be able to earn $20k in a year instead of borrowing it. Maybe
you're not praying hard enough. Have you tried squinting and clenching
your butt cheeks during your chats with your imaginary friend?