Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default I have a dream - Metalworking ++

Something I wasn't clear on. I want to finance the building because I don't
have the cash, I've been paying 32% child support since I was making around
$8 per hour, and sometimes less, over 18 years. Making money in my home
shop will not be required to make the payments, I will not borrow what I
can't pay on my current income. I have a 2nd home that my mom currently
lives in and that is where my current shop is, about 5 miles away. Whenever
my mom decides, she can move and I can sell that place. It would be nice to
have my shop moved over here and what I want to keep moved out of that
building. At that time I should have a little cash and get rid of the
mortgage and property tax payment. So, though I don't have the cash, I do
have assets of value that I could get rid of before I'd get in a financial
bind, if it came to that.

RogerN