Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus11177 Ignoramus11177 is offline

Default I have a dream - Metalworking ++

On 2013-11-02, RogerN wrote:
"Ignoramus11177" wrote in message

I think that as a general case, taking business loans is usually a bad
idea, at least outside of the real estate arena.

Money should grow from natural sources, a.k.a revenue and savings.

I'm not wanting a business loan, just money for the building.

What you described in your original post, is borrowing money for a
business operation.

I bought my house and 4.5 acres for $41,500 over 10 years ago, if I
got a $20k for building, concrete, & electrical, I'd have $61,500 in
my home , building, and acreage. Doesn't seem unreasonable to me.
I plan to check with another area bank that does construction loans,
thought I may be able to get it refinanced at a lower rate plus the
building added on.

Refinancing may be a possible avenue, yes. But it does not negate what
I said.