Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee F. George McDuffee is offline

Default I have a dream - Metalworking ++

On Sat, 2 Nov 2013 09:33:08 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:

A long time dream goal in life involves first a building to make my shop in.
Then set up a home shop with a bit of manual and CNC machines, plus
automation equipment & controls like what I do for my day job.

snip

As an old joke has it, a machinist is somebody that can make
anything except money...

IMNSHO, cutting metal is the easy (and fun) part.
Marketing, sales, accounting/credit, inventory control,
personnel/HR, etc. are the killers.