Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I have a dream - Metalworking ++

On Sat, 2 Nov 2013 12:02:28 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
om...

A long time dream goal in life involves first a building to make my
shop in. Then set up a home shop with a bit of manual and CNC
machines, plus automation equipment & controls like what I do for my
day job.

RogerN

I spent my working career building custom industrial equipment and
developing engineers' ideas. Much of the work was electronic, but when
I had to demonstrate my mechanical proposals I could machine adequate
proof-of-concept models on my entirely manual machine tools from the
1960's, a Clausing vertical mill, a South Bend Heavy 10 lathe and a
Delta Toolmaker surface grinder.

That's a great badge of honor, Jim. Kudos.

--
The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed
until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson