Mike in Mystic

Default Has anyone used pat Warners offset router base in the Dewalt DW621 or other router

I have round and offset bases for my PC 690, as well as my DeWalt 618B3
router (the 3 is for the 3 bases it comes with). I have a round and offset
for both the fixed and plunge bases. I also bought his edge guide for the
PC 690 and it is wonderful.

I couldn't recommend his products to you enough, and as the others have
said, Pat is a great person to do business with.

Mike

wrote in message
I just bougt a DW621 router and was wondering if anyone has used Pat
Warners offset base. Also has anyone actually tried to make one of
these bases.