patriarch

Default Has anyone used pat Warners offset router base in the Dewalt DW621 or other router

wrote in
:

I just bougt a DW621 router and was wondering if anyone has used Pat
Warners offset base. Also has anyone actually tried to make one of
these bases.

I have one for the PC 690 series and like it. I also bought his round
base, for use with a DT jig.

At the prices Pat charges for these, I don't think I could justify the time
to build one, and get it right. Very reasonable, considering the excellent
accuracy, and the completeness of the kit. Pat is also another one of
those rare people with whom it is a joy to do business.

Patriarch