Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Noisy T&C grinder head

On Fri, 01 Nov 2013 06:20:26 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

John B. fired this volley in
:

Gets grease marks on you ear though :-)

Heh! So does the good KD tools one, if you don't keep it in its bag, and
just let it roam around loose in the toolbox!

(PS... the Snap-On kit is good, comfortable to use, and expensive. The KD
Tools version is good, VERY UNcomfortable, and not expensive, at all).

I have not tried the Chinkalloy versions.

I think KD and HF had the same mfgr. Good but quite uncomfortable,
with the hard plastic earpieces. Silicone rubber covers would really
help them.

Then again, they're used for only 3 minutes, and once a decade, so...

--
The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed
until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson