Mark

Default Kitchen Table Plans Please

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 09:23:55 +0200, Mr Mark (spoof
email address) wrote:

I am looking for plans for a very large, simple kitchen table. I am no
carpenter so simpler the better for me please. I need something like a
10 seater and for the top I would like to use (if practical) two
lengths of IKEA kitchen worktop (the one which is made up of lengths
of pine, all glued together) side by side. This would then match my
kitchen worktops. Any help would be appreciated, thanking you in
advance.

Hi
I could send you a few Kitchen table plans. Don't know if they are
what your after, but it may give you ideas on how to build what you
want.

email me
Cheers Mark