Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Noisy T&C grinder head

On Thursday, October 31, 2013 4:08:57 AM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
Jon Banquer wrote:

leading many

of us on wild goose chases.

Jon, one cannot be led on a wild goose chase unless one is _willing_ to

be led.

Ig may not ask the questions you approve of, but he also isn't demanding

that you, personally, spend your time to answer them. You _could_ just

ignore them... no?

You put more energy into complaining about them than many legitimate

answerers put into their answers!

That last question was one of those "well... DUH!" ones to me, too. But

at least when someone gives Ig an answer, he considers it, might use it,

tries to understand it. (FWIW, he GIVES answers to folks, too... about

higher math. No... polar trigonometry is not higher math. I mean

h.i.g.h.e.r. math...)

Ig's not like that dope who keeps coming back around asking things like

how to wire a welding circuit using steel wool for wiring, or why, just

because a drill bit is right-handed, couldn't he go ahead and use it in a

left-hand direction anyway!

So... Jon (seriously), if you don't like his questions, why burn so many

calories on telling him and us why you won't answer them? Just ignore

him!

Lloyd

What I object to is the tone that Mark Wieber's clique of idiots now set in this newsgroup. It wasn't always this way until Wieber destroyed this newsgroup with his crossposting.

The focus of this newsgroup has shifted away from learning to be mechanical and learning how to think on your own to who can do the best job of getting on their knees and sucking Wieber's cock.