Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus17776 Ignoramus17776 is offline

Default Noisy T&C grinder head

On 2013-10-31, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 31 Oct 2013 06:08:57 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Jon Banquer wrote:
leading many
of us on wild goose chases.

Jon, one cannot be led on a wild goose chase unless one is _willing_ to
be led.

Ig may not ask the questions you approve of, but he also isn't demanding
that you, personally, spend your time to answer them. You _could_ just
ignore them... no?

You put more energy into complaining about them than many legitimate
answerers put into their answers!

That last question was one of those "well... DUH!" ones to me, too. But
at least when someone gives Ig an answer, he considers it, might use it,
tries to understand it. (FWIW, he GIVES answers to folks, too... about
higher math. No... polar trigonometry is not higher math. I mean
h.i.g.h.e.r. math...)

Ig's not like that dope who keeps coming back around asking things like
how to wire a welding circuit using steel wool for wiring, or why, just
because a drill bit is right-handed, couldn't he go ahead and use it in a
left-hand direction anyway!

So... Jon (seriously), if you don't like his questions, why burn so many
calories on telling him and us why you won't answer them? Just ignore
him!

Lloyd

Jon boi is a mentally ill disturbed whining bitch who is living his
miserable life in Section 8 housing and trying to grab onto the "good
old days"...though even in the Shining Times...he was a worthless
****.

Only good for fertiliser.