Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Noisy T&C grinder head

Stormin Mormon fired this volley in
:

Thanks for telling us what does NOT work. Now....

Ok... Stormy, usually you 'get it' even if you don't have any experience
with something.

Let me ask YOU. If you had some precision bearings, and they were
galled, pitted, corroded, or just stuck... and you confirmed that
lubrication would not fix the problem... What would you do next?

Would you pump them full of valve grinding compound, and let them run a
few hours?

C'mon!

Lloyd

The OP wants to know what to do with bearings that havn't
been tested, dissembled, and relubricated. At this point,
we're not to the relube point, yet. So, you're changing the
question.

--
..
Christopher A. Young