Old Nick

Default Flat Out Flat - Possible?

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 20:53:45 -0500, "Matthew"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Nice answer. You have, I think, been trolled.

I can empathize with you. And sometimes it is interesting to do something
just for the challenge of it, if no other reason. So go for it, and you
will learn a lot. A couple of questions.

First, do you have a reference surface that is flat? Usually a granite
block, these things cost significant $$ but are the real reference in
machine shops where a "flat" surface is required. Without that reference,