Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shocked!

On 10/29/2013 10:33 AM, sms wrote:

In some areas, electricity is distributed through the water pipes. There
is a splitter, usually located outside or in the garage, that separates
the electricity and the water. It's very similar to the DSL splitter
that separates voice from data over the twisted pair wires coming into
your house.

Your splitter may be defective. Call the power company and tell them
what's happening, and that you believe that your Dihydrogen Monoxide
Electroresister Distributor is defective.

That happened to my cousin, last week. I'd
forgotten it, until you brought it up.

They may need to refill the blinker fluid.

--
..
Christopher A. Young