Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shocked!

On Monday, October 28, 2013 10:39:31 AM UTC-4, philo* wrote:
On 10/28/2013 09:05 AM, Robert Green wrote:

snip

He did not say /ungrounded/ he said grounded to water line

--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS85K...ature=youtu.be

Thanks, Philo, for pointing out what I actually said rather than what a very

angry Trader *claims* I said. This is precisely why it's mostly useless to

argue with him since he'll stuff words in your mouth and then berate you for

saying something you never said. sigh

It's too bad, too, because when he's not enslaved to his own anger, he's a

fairly astute diagnostician. That's the only reason I haven't yet plonked

him. He occasionally offers some valuable insights. If only he could learn

to control his anger . . .

Yep, that's one problem with human nature and Usenet.

Two people who probably agree on something making a simple

mis-interpretation then going ballistic with anger.

It wasn't a misinterpretation of anything. And before
agreeing with Robert that a CATV, phone line, electrical panel,
with a ground connection to the water supply line is
something that is wrong, not code compliant, something
the OP should look for, suggesting any of that is the
cause of his shock, you might want to check your facts.