Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Shocked!

On 10/27/2013 07:36 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
bob haller wrote in news:276d23a2-9ba4-484d-ab23-15e1ed94a724
@googlegroups.com:

turn off the main breaker, do you still feel the shock?

if not turn on main breaker and leave all other breakers off....
do you feel shock?

if not turn on one breaker at a time till you find the one that causes the shock

note whats on that breaker and unplug everything ..... do you still feel shock?

You f*cking moron. You tell him to look for leaks of 120VAC current by feeling for them -- I bet
you'd tell him to look for gas leaks with a match, too.

I have actually seen people do that...

I always wanted to ask what they'd do if they actually found a leak.

Somehow soapy water seems like a better idea to me, but what do I know.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel