Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Shocked!

"Fred" wrote in message

stuff snipped

I got a call in to an electrician, they will be out Wednesday. Now you're
making me nervous if I should even use the shower tonight or not.

Definitely not. You've got a serious issue and the shower could very likely
kill you since the supply pipe seems to be hot and the drain pipe is likely
still a very good ground. If you can't get a "sparky" out sooner than
Wednesday I would suggest calling the power company just to see what they
would recommend although there's a risk that if they send someone out,
they'll cut your power off until you can prove it's repaired.

--
Bobby G.