Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default Reloading Powder problems with 223

On 10/26/2013 9:56 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/26/2013 10:27 AM, RogerN wrote:
Thanks to everyone for all the info. I'm planning to see what I can
find on
the shelves today, I have a list of recommended powders. Might get some
bullets and brass too if they have anything that I want.

RogerN

Between inflation, and the political climate.
Buy more than you think you need, while it's
still available and affordable.

Looks like Walmart has about emptied the old stock at the warehouses.

While the "emergency" was on, they removed all ammo from the store
shelves. There just wasn't anything there to purchase at all.

But when the vote was finally over and it was safe to sell again
they seem to have dumped everything at the old prices.

I bought up a couple hundred rounds of 30-30 (now selling for $39/box)
at the old price of $14.95 a box.

That's not really a gloat.
One of my older boxes is marked $7.95.

Richard