Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Reloading Powder problems with 223

On 10/26/2013 9:14 PM, Snag's Shop wrote:
I was just identifying and counting the lead balls for my muzzleloaders .
It's deer season up here on the Ozark Plateau , I can harvest 4
....Tomorrow's the last day of the muzzleloader hunt , but archery is open
til the end of February and there's a modern rifle season too . Next task ,
touch up the blades in my broadheads , they've been in storage ...
--
Snag
out in

And you'd likely know the old Revolutionary war
marching song "do your balls hang low..."

--
..
Christopher A. Young