Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Reloading Powder problems with 223

On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 19:34:20 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 20:14:09 -0500, "Snag's Shop"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 10:56:37 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 10/26/2013 10:27 AM, RogerN wrote:
Thanks to everyone for all the info. I'm planning to see what I
can find on the shelves today, I have a list of recommended
powders. Might get some bullets and brass too if they have
anything that I want.

RogerN

Between inflation, and the political climate.
Buy more than you think you need, while it's
still available and affordable.

Inflation yes...political climate seems to be cooling off as the newbs
rinally realize that ammo will stay on the market..and they have their
stockpiles now.

I was just identifying and counting the lead balls for my muzzleloaders .
It's deer season up here on the Ozark Plateau , I can harvest 4
...Tomorrow's the last day of the muzzleloader hunt , but archery is open
til the end of February and there's a modern rifle season too . Next task ,
touch up the blades in my broadheads , they've been in storage ...
--
Snag
out in

Over the last 2ish weeks, I emptied out my house and had it
fumigated. Yall may have noticed me being gone for a few days..or not.
Shrug

Now we are putting it all back in place and damn but I keep finding
archery gear and bullets and brass I never remember owning. Granted..I
did have a stroke...but damn.....

Hell..I found 2 guns I dont remember ever buying tucked away in a
seldom opened cabinet...

I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you I stashed ALL THAT STUFF down there
when I saw you 3 years ago. Mail 'em up to me, will ya?
That's a dear.

--
The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed
until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson