Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Reloading Powder problems with 223

On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 20:56:32 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sat, 26 Oct 2013 19:34:20 -0700

Over the last 2ish weeks, I emptied out my house and had it
fumigated. Yall may have noticed me being gone for a few days..or not.
Shrug

Now we are putting it all back in place and damn but I keep finding
archery gear and bullets and brass I never remember owning. Granted..I
did have a stroke...but damn.....

Who the hell bought all this crap?
Oh, that would be me. Never mind.

Ayup.

Its much like digging a hole....once you get all the dirt out..it
never fits back into the hole and you have to mound it up someplace.

Hell..I found 2 guns I dont remember ever buying tucked away in a
seldom opened cabinet...

One advantage of moving every so often - you find "stuff".

Thats the only positive thing I can say about having the stroke...for
the last 3 ... years when I opened a drawer or carton..it was like
Christmas every day. OOOHHH!! New Toy!

--
pyotr filipivich

"Their mommies tell them they're special, Liberals just don't understand
that "special" is a polite euphemism for;
*window licker on the short bus*"

---