Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Reloading Powder problems with 223

Gunner Asch on Sat, 26 Oct 2013 19:34:20 -0700

Over the last 2ish weeks, I emptied out my house and had it
fumigated. Yall may have noticed me being gone for a few days..or not.
Shrug

Now we are putting it all back in place and damn but I keep finding
archery gear and bullets and brass I never remember owning. Granted..I
did have a stroke...but damn.....

Who the hell bought all this crap?
Oh, that would be me. Never mind.

Hell..I found 2 guns I dont remember ever buying tucked away in a
seldom opened cabinet...

One advantage of moving every so often - you find "stuff".
--
pyotr filipivich