Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default The Entertainment Nook is Complete. Whew!

On 10/26/2013 6:52 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 10:52:18 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
I pulled the top and untangled the cables this morning, piece of cake so
to speak. Still lots of cable but no longer a rats nest. LOL

I assume you've investigate various means of taming that rat's nest,
but in case you haven't seen it, Lee Valley has this type of wiring
control.
http://www.leevalley.com/en/hardware...=3,43597,50658

Actually I really don't care what the wiring looks like, it is not
visible unless I remove the top of the cabinet or open the doors. As
long as I can easily add, subtract, or reroute any of the cables I have
accomplished what I set out to do.

There was initially a rats nest because I basically did not unplug any
cables when placing the electronics in the new cabinet and all of the
electronics are now located in a different order.