Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Reloading Powder problems with 223

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
snip

RogerN

Well...for 223....BL-C2 works pretty well. As does AA 2230 with a
close followup for H335 and Varget.

You do have a baffle in your powder measure..right? If not..make one.
It really really helps with the fine powders.

Gunner

On the press I have the Lee auto-disk or whatever it's called, no baffle in
it. I bought a Hornandy Lock N Load powder measure and bought a baffle for
it, don't have the stuff to mount it to the press yet though. Actually I'm
not sure exactly what I need to mount it on the press for 223, all their
bushings are for pistol calibers it appears. I wish my shop was handier so
I could just make what I need. Today I'm planning to go to the sporting
goods store and seeing if they have some powder I want. Then stop by Radio
Shack, I think they sell a micro vibrating motor.

RogerN