Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default The Entertainment Nook is Complete. Whew!

On 10/25/2013 7:28 PM, Doug Winterburn wrote:
On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:31:54 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:
I started phase II of the entertainment nook 4 weeks ago and with

the
help of Swingman we slid the completed console into position this

morning.

The console had to be IR and sound transparent so that I could hide

all
of the electronics. It also had to hide the wiring, provide space

for
the front sides and center speaker, storage for CD's DVD and

BlueRay
disks and electronics and fill the 8' wide space. It does all of

the above.

The back is completely open for ventilation and ease of accessing

the
wiring and the top is totally removable and indexed for easy
replacement. The removeable top makes running all of the wiring a
breeze without having to pull the console out.

Oh and Swingman, I think I'm probably going to do a little tweaking

of
the cables. ;~)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...n/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...n/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...n/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...n/photostream/

You've outdone your self!

-Doug

Thank you Mike, it was a mixed bag of emotions, I was not really ready
to build it as it was to come befor the new TV. :~)