Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default The Entertainment Nook is Complete. Whew!

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:31:54 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
The console had to be IR and sound transparent so that I could hide all
of the electronics. It also had to hide the wiring, provide space for
the front sides and center speaker, storage for CD's DVD and BlueRay
disks and electronics and fill the 8' wide space. It does all of the above.

Really nice. One question though, are you concerned at all by all the
electronics going into the cabinet causing heat? I was and put in a
12v transformer and several quiet fans to dissipate it.