Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] jmileman@googlemail.com is offline

Default Drayton Digistat SCR receiver problems

Hi all

My heating has packed up tonight and it looks like it's the SCR receiver that's at fault. There are no lights showing on it and am getting no repsonse when I change the temp on the wireless thermostat. I've taken the SCR off of it's wall mount and confirmed that there is 240v across the N and L

Am I safe to assume that it is the unit that is at fault ie if there is power there should the red led light up when the unit is mounted or do I need to test the other 3 terminals as well (if so how)

Any ideas what the fault could be, I've seen plenty of posts about having a green light with no action because of a faulty capacitor but nothing where the units doesn't light up at all

Lastly if I do need a nw receiver where is the cheapest place to get them or is there a non branded equivalent I could use

Many Thanks

Jim