Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] janerasmus@btinternet.com is offline

Default Anyone still running Thorn M44/54 gas boiler?

On Saturday, 22 June 2013 13:56:44 UTC+1, Bob Minchin wrote:
I've just decommissioned mine and junked most of it but I still have odd

parts like the Honeywell V4300 gas valve.

Does anyone who is still nursing one of these want the gas valve as a

spare? No known faults and was running up until a week ago.

I also have a nearly new pilot igniter electrode.

Photos on request.

Cover my postage costs and they are yours.

Bob

Hello
I'm still running one of these in a flat I'm renting out and actually quite like it.

However, the tenant now wants the spy glass replaced (by the little ignition light) as they are able to smell the fumes. If you had the little piece of glass that goes in front of the little ignition window I would be incredibly grateful and throw in a bottle of whatever on top of your postage?
Can you help sir?

JH