Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default The antithesis to the Dark Internet; the Bright Internet

At work we have our network kit mounted on the wall. The idea is that we
can show people exactly what kit we have - two modems, a Meraki device
for load balancing, etc.

Part of the concept was that we would be able to "see" the data flowing
by using cables that flash. (Especially useful when one of the lines is
borked.) Unfortunately, now it comes to implementation, it is head
scratching time. Is there such a thing as network cable that flashes? Or
is that a mis-remembered thing which was actually USB or one of the
other types of flashing cable that are available?

--
Rod