Posted to rec.woodworking
Morgans Morgans is offline

Default Just Finished The Shop Roof. Whew!

"Lew Hodgett" wrote

Laid in bed for 2 days before I could crawl to the desk and start
taking care of business.

It was then that I realized I'd never again walk the fore deck of a
boat going to windward in 20 knots of wind and the decks pitched
10-15 degrees as the boat clawed it's way to windward.

Reality had set in.

Sounds like the sailing was just starting to get good!

Right now, I'll just settle for walking without assistance, after falling
off of a roof, and being in a wheelchair for over 3 months. The recovery
from that is really slow. I nearly died, so I am glad just to be here.

Jim in NC