Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Have you installed or considered installing solar PV panels? Need help with a project

Robin thank you for your feedback, as far as I was aware when posting
I was putting the proper url link and not a tinyurl link as I have
been on other sites. Also I wasn't aware I could post directly with my
uea.ac.uk. so I made account with the site to post. The full url link
is what is still shown to me in my post so I guess it has been
changed when posting.

Thanks. I didn't know DIYBanter mucked about with posts that much.

Internet forums and how to use them is
something I am learning a lot about through this project and I guess
I still have a bit to go

Take care - there are folk here who could spend a long time telling you
about the wonders of bulletin boards, NNTP, Usenet etc!

--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid