Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Have you installed or considered installing solar PV panels? Need help with a project

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 19:20:06 +0200, FHerman wrote:

Also thank you to everyone who has taken the time to complete my survey
so far, every response is a huge help.

You are welcome and thank you for following up.

I've completed it as a "no" person and there is a page of questions
about 3/4 through that are rather difficult to answer as they are
more related to those that have or are going to install a PV system.
I had to go back several pages to make sure I had said "no"...

And the question about other installed renewable energy sources uses
radio buttons so you can't select say Solar Thermal and Wood Chip
Boiler.

--
Cheers
Dave.