Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Fanuc circuit board schematics?

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:34:33 -0500, Jon Elson

Can anyone here point me to a place to download Fanuc circuit board
schematics? I've looked on the web with no luck. Fanuc is a machine
tool control maker and the controls are quite common. Robust too. But
when the older ones break getting parts repaired can be problematic. I
have a power unit that just went bad and I would like to see if I can
repair it myself before sending it out and paying about $1000.00 US.
Thanks,
Eric

Check with "Al the Man" on CNCZone, in the Fanuc section. He was a Fanuc
factory tech, and has a room full of old manuals. Some Fanuc stuff they
were REAL cagey about, and nobody outside the factory were ever shown
schematics, but other stuff was fairly available to the factory techs.

Jon

Thanks for the reply and the pointer Jon. I'll look for "Al the Man"
tonight.
Eric