Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.mobilehome
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default Can mice get thru 1/4" hardware cloth?

Per :
From past experience I found that trailer houses attract mice. Once
they get into the insulation under the floor, the damage begins. I
considered covering...

My #1 daughter has a half-dozen "barn" cats: semi-wild things that just
live in the barn to control mice. They don't have that long a life
expectancy (mainly because of getting kicked by horses), but they
apparently make a significant dent in the mouse population.

I wonder if one or more "trailer cats" might help.
--
Pete Cresswell