Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Where to park?

On 16 Oct 2013 13:26:26 GMT, Huge wrote:

If any supermarket would convert *all* their spaces to wide bays,

I'd
shop there to avoid trolley dings and handbag scratches on my

car.

Costco! Not your average supermarket, I agree...

Not the one in Milton Keynes. The spaces there are standard Euro size.

Gosh that does surprise me. All the Costco's I have visited could
almost have come out of the same mould, from the wide parking bays to
where abouts the goods are on the racking. Streetview does confirm
the lack of wide bays.

--
Cheers
Dave.