Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Where to park?

On Wed, 16 Oct 2013 10:51:25 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

alan wrote:

One of the smaller supermarkets local to me has converted around half
the car park to mother and child very wide bays. The result is that the
car park is often full and people are starting to shop elsewhere.

If any supermarket would convert *all* their spaces to wide bays, I'd
shop there to avoid trolley dings and handbag scratches on my car.

Costco! Not your average supermarket, I agree...