Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default OT Where to park?

On 16/10/2013 10:51, Andy Burns wrote:
alan wrote:

One of the smaller supermarkets local to me has converted around half
the car park to mother and child very wide bays. The result is that the
car park is often full and people are starting to shop elsewhere.

If any supermarket would convert *all* their spaces to wide bays, I'd
shop there to avoid trolley dings and handbag scratches on my car. Bonus
marks if they'd get rid of the immigrant workers offering to drag a
damp, gritty rag over the paintwork ...

Our local Morrison's has wide parking spaces. Our local Tesco's has ones
that are small for a SmartCar. So the usual progress of a supermarket
shopper is to try and find everything in Morrison's, and only go to
Tesco's if necessary.
They are just too far apart to stay parked in Morrison's for both,
unfortunately.
The Co-op is so expensive hardly anybody goes there.

--
Davey.