Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Fields Terry Fields is offline

Default OT Where to park?

Terry Fields wrote:

The result is that this permit-only section of the car park now stands
empty as customers won't risk disobeying the signs (£80 penalty),
staff won't use it, and so some 10% of the total space has been
lost.

The restriction notices originally said something about the marked
bays, but none were marked and so I parked there hoping to get a
ticket I could contest, but they then changed the wording. Now it is
just a waste of space.

Perhaps I should have added that whoever runs the car park has now
installed an ANPRS system to enforce the 2-hour parking rule...Last
time I drove in there it got my number wrong.

--
Terry Fields