Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Household goods affordability

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 20:04:55 -0400, wrote:

How hard is it to throw a pizza into the microwave?

My wife and I have a mandatory understanding. I'm a better cook!

I'm sure not. She is a great cook and baker and candy-maker. ;-) She
got my mother's recipe book and is in the process of putting it
together for publication (for the rest of the extended family).

OTOH, I have trouble getting the frozen pizza into the microwave. I
was hurtin' a year ago when we were living apart during the week. I
hate going to a restaurant alone, too.

You married a Southern girl. I married a Yankee girl

The boss, in a meeting one day asked me how the biscuits were coming
along. "Boss, the biscuits are like trying to eat a hockey puck..."

Finally, she has found an improvement. If she sticks with it.