Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Household goods affordability

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:15:51 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 10/14/2013 2:00 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 13:51:59 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

That shows just how much more money people have, after the basics.

Or, the lack of education and parents in the home.
No one knows how to cook, these days.

How hard is it to throw a pizza into the microwave?

That takes a MPz degree. Masters in Pizza.

I'm remembering some thing "from another list".
The old woman is at the store, during extended power ct. She is buying
microwave popcorn. Other shopper, much younger. "Lucky you, have
electricity..." No, the old woman says. Power still out. We're going to
take scissors, cut the bags open. Scrape out the oil and pop corn. Cook
it up in covered pot on the range top. Which we'll light with a match.
The younger woman got excited, and ran to tell her shopping companion,
now they can have popcorn.

Why didn't they just buy popcorn and some oil?

Some people don't have the recipe to boil water.

Seems more than one expects.