Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Yet another electrical question on a WW tool

On 10/14/2013 7:53 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

"dpb" wrote:

c) do away w/ the GFCIs

I vote for "C" above.

The GFCI is a bit much in this application, IMHO.

That's certainly what I'd do, too, but figured I'd be conservative...

I don't have any on the place, anywhere, and have survived so far. I
have considered putting one on the heater circuits for the stock
waterers as the one place could see it being a benefit but they've been
there for 60-year or so and haven't ever been a problem so it seems like
a solution looking for a problem more than a cure...so haven't ever
gotten one of them round tuits.