Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What government shutdown means to you

On Monday, October 14, 2013 11:25:56 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, October 14, 2013 1:12:25 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

iggy, never really has much to say other than bragging about what he has purchased for nothing.

When iggy tires to say something he most often shows he's completely incapable of thinking for himself, isn't mechanical and has no metalworking or welding skills

So post a link to pictures of some metalworking that you have done lately. From what you have posted , I would say you are the one whe is not mechanical and has no metalworking or welding skills. Have you ever posted about anything that you have done.

Dan

I have posted links showing some of the shops I've worked in, tools, techniques I use, etc.

That you wish to continue to lie about this isn't something I control. Your posts frequently prove you to be a fool. This is yet another example of you showing what a fool you truly are.