Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default Have you installed and considered installing solar PV panels?Need help with a project.

On Monday, 14 October 2013 09:59:55 UTC+1, Andrew May wrote:
On 11/10/2013 18:58, wrote:

Hi all,

I am a third year student at the University of East Anglia researching the decision process behind why people choose to install or not install solar photovoltaic (PV) panels on their homes for my dissertation.

If you have ever considered installing, are going to install or have installed solar PV panels on your home, please could you take 5 minutes to complete the linked survey below. Any responses would be greatly appreciated to assist in my third year project .

Survey link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1P1V...yRYL8/viewform

If you also know of anyone else who has decided to install or not install solar PV panels could you please share this survey with them as this would be a great help.

Thank you very much for your time,

F Herman

What an odd servey. You are required to agree with how your answers will

be used before you even get told what the questions are.

even odder you can tick NO and still do the survey....

Jim K