Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Have you installed and considered installing solar PV panels? Needhelp with a project.

Hi all,

I am a third year student at the University of East Anglia researching the decision process behind why people choose to install or not install solar photovoltaic (PV) panels on their homes for my dissertation.

If you have ever considered installing, are going to install or have installed solar PV panels on your home, please could you take 5 minutes to complete the linked survey below. Any responses would be greatly appreciated to assist in my third year project .

Survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1P1V...yRYL8/viewform

If you also know of anyone else who has decided to install or not install solar PV panels could you please share this survey with them as this would be a great help.

Thank you very much for your time,

F Herman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/10/2013 18:58, wrote:
Hi all,

I am a third year student at the University of East Anglia researching the decision process behind why people choose to install or not install solar photovoltaic (PV) panels on their homes for my dissertation.

If you have ever considered installing, are going to install or have installed solar PV panels on your home, please could you take 5 minutes to complete the linked survey below. Any responses would be greatly appreciated to assist in my third year project .

Survey link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1P1V...yRYL8/viewform

If you also know of anyone else who has decided to install or not install solar PV panels could you please share this survey with them as this would be a great help.

Thank you very much for your time,

F Herman

What an odd servey. You are required to agree with how your answers will
be used before you even get told what the questions are.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 14 October 2013 09:59:55 UTC+1, Andrew May wrote:
On 11/10/2013 18:58, wrote:

[...]

even odder you can tick NO and still do the survey....

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 11 October 2013 18:58:07 UTC+1, wrote:
Hi all,

I am a third year student at the University of East Anglia researching the decision process behind why people choose to install or not install solar photovoltaic (PV) panels on their homes for my dissertation.

If you have ever considered installing, are going to install or have installed solar PV panels on your home, please could you take 5 minutes to complete the linked survey below. Any responses would be greatly appreciated to assist in my third year project .

Survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1P1V...yRYL8/viewform

If you also know of anyone else who has decided to install or not install solar PV panels could you please share this survey with them as this would be a great help.

Thank you very much for your time,

F Herman

Andrew May, it is so I don't waste peoples time who are not comfortable with the idea, and if you start doing the survey and decide you do not want to your answers used you can change your answers after submission and I will remove your entry.

Jim K thank you for bringing this to my attention, I have it programmed to skip to the end if anyone answer NO so I guess there is an error with in the script but i'm not sure, it worked fine when I piloted it. But if anyone does answer no I will remove their entry immediately, and not use their answers.

Thank you both for your feedback, and to everyone who has taken the time to complete my survey so far.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, October 14, 2013 2:01:37 PM UTC+1, wrote:
[...]

It would help if you changed the German (I assume) to English.

Jonathan

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Jim
K writes
On 11/10/2013 18:58, wrote:

[...]

Well this is the University of East Anglia!!
--
bert